ThinkUp v2.0-beta.9 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-02-19 // over 6 years ago
🆕 New YouTube plugin:
Connect your YouTube account to ThinkUp to get insights on your activity, including:
- Videos with the most likes and views
- How many minutes users watched your videos
- The videos viewers watched longer on average
- 🔄 Changes to your channel subscriber count
- Video likes versus dislikes
🆕 New insights:
- 🆕 New verified followers: Find out when a verified user follows you.
- 👀 Fave/like/+1 spikes and highs: See when a post gets an unusually high number of likes.
- Metweets: Keep track of how often you talk about yourself.
- 👀 Interaction Graph: See who you talked to the most each week.
- 👀 Weekly Bests: See your best posts of the week.
- 👀 Reply Spike: See posts that received an usually high number of comments or replies.
- Response Time: Know how fast your posts get replies or likes.
- 👀 Favorited Links: See what posts you've liked which contained links.
- Long-lost Contacts: Keep track of the contact you haven't talked to in over a year.
- 🔗 Link Prompt: Don't forget to post interesting links.
- 👀 Local Followers: See when new followers are located where you are.
- 👀 Outreach Punchcard: See what times of day your posts get responses.
🆕 New features:
- Opt into daily and/or weekly insight email notifications. In Settings -> Account, choose Daily, Weekly, or No Email
under Notification Frequency.
- If your server cannot send email, ThinkUp can now send email via Mandrill.
- Format your insight email notifications with a custom HTML Mandrill template.
- 📄 Retrieve saved search posts via ThinkUp's API. (https://www.thinkup.com/docs/userguide/api/posts/keyword_posts.html)
- 👀 See what days which insights appear in Settings > Plugins > Insights Generator.
- ⚡️ Get improved insight copy with localized terms by service (i.e., status update vs tweet versus post).
- 🔌 Expand URLs plugin: Get the title and description of each link on expansion.
- Correctly capture tweets and mentions by since_id versus page.
- ⚡️ Correctly capture Facebook comments using updated API pagination.
- ⚡️ Correctly capture Facebook post likes using Oct 2013 updated API.
- Correctly display Foursquare checkin photos.
- Gracefully handle capturing Twitter followers who are 403 "not found" (i.e., deactivated/suspended).
- Avoid "Data too long for column" error while expanding links.
- ⚡️ Update Foursquare and Facebook connection instructions.
- 🛠 Fix broken saved search links in Twitter configuration.
- ⚠ Resolved several PHP warnings and notices.
- 🛠 Fixed typos and grammatical errors in insights and documentation.