Avg Release Cycle
164 days ago
v3.7.0.rc1August 14, 2019
v3.6.0rc3January 24, 2019
v3.6.0.rc3January 24, 2019
v3.6.0.rc2January 14, 2019
v3.6.0.rc1December 12, 2018
- 🛠 Fixed
TreeNode.DoesNotExistexception raised when exporting and loading database contents via
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where
request.current_pagewould always be the public page, regardless of the toolbar status (draft / live). This only affected custom urls from an apphook.
- ✂ Removed extra quotation mark from the sideframe button template
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where structureboard tried to preload markup when using legacy renderer
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where updates on other tab are not correctly propagated if the operation was to move a plugin in the top level of same placeholder
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where xframe options were processed by clickjacking middleware when page was served from cache, rather then get this value from cache
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where cached page permissions overrides global permissions
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where plugins that are not rendered in content wouldn't be editable in structure board
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with expanding static placeholder by clicking on "Expand All" button
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where descendant pages with a custom url would lose the overwritten url on save.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where setting the
PageFieldfields would be ignored.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug when deleting a modal from changelist inside a modal
- 🛠 Fixed
v3.5.3.rc1November 13, 2018
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where shortcuts menu entry would stop working after toolbar reload
- 🛠 Fixed a race condition in frontend code that could lead to sideframe being opened with blank page
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the direct children of the homepage would get a leading
/character when the homepage was moved or published.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where non-staff user would be able to open empty structure board
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where a static file from Django admin was referenced that no longer existed in Django 1.9 and up.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the migration 0018 would fail under certain databases.