farmOS alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Enterprise Resource Planning" category.
Alternatively, view farmOS alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.6 10.0 farmOS VS DOLIBARR ERP & CRMDolibarr ERP CRM is a modern software package to manage your company or foundation activity (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda, accounting, ...). It is open source software written in PHP and designed for small and medium businesses, foundations and freelancers. You can freely install, use and distribute it as a standalone application or as a web application to use it from every internet access and media.
6.3 10.0 farmOS VS metasfreshWe do Open Source ERP - Fast, Flexible & Free Software to scale your Business.
4.3 9.7 farmOS VS LedgerSMBRepository for the LedgerSMB project -- web app for accounting & ERP
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of farmOS or a related project?
farmOS is a web-based application for farm management, planning, and record keeping. It is developed by a community of volunteers and aims to provide a standard platform for farmers, developers, and researchers to build upon.
Official website: farmOS.org
If you would like to install and host farmOS yourself, see the official documentation on farmOS.org: https://farmOS.org/hosting/installing
If you would like to pay for hosting, Farmier provides affordable options for individual farms and organizations.
- Michael Stenta (m.stenta) - https://drupal.org/user/581414
This project has been sponsored by:
- Cornell University
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture Food & Markets
- Vermont Housing & Conservation Board
- UVM Extension
- Globetrotter Foundation
- Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- The United States Forest Service - International Programs
- The National Forestry Authority of Uganda
- Our Sci
- Bionutrient Food Association
- Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research
- PVAMU College of Agriculture and Human Sciences
- Rothamsted Research
- Wolfe's Neck Center for Agriculture and the Environment
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our OpenCollective backers! [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming an OpenCollective sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the farmOS README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.