PHPCI v1.8.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-18 // over 4 years ago
🛠 Lots of bug fixes and tweaks, including:
- 🔌 Removing unused and broken PHP Copy/Paste Detector Plugin
- 🔌 Email plugin localisation
- 👷 Cron job debug mode
- 👌 Improved Russian translations
- Webhook controller fix when sent an invalid project ID
- ➕ Adding Chinese language support
- 👌 Improved Polish translations
- 🛠 Fixes for SVN webhook handling
- 🚀 Update for Deployer plugin
- 🔌 Switching source for PHP CS Fixer plugin
- 🛠 Fix proc_open deadlock
- 🖐 Handle Github private pull requests properly
- 👕 Enable support for PHP short tags in lint plugin
Previous changes from v1.7.1
🛠 This is a bugfix release, which fixes the following major issues with PHPCI v1.7:
- 0️⃣ Cannot create project on new installation due to missing default value on the "archived" database field.
- 🏗 Exception when creating new build when beanstalkd is misconfigured.
- 🏗 PHPCI installer will now ask if you want to use beanstalkd to manage your build queue. If the user says no, installer will no longer ask for beanstalkd server information.