PHPCI alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Continuous Integration" category.
Alternatively, view PHPCI alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.6 9.8 PHPCI VS ConcourseConcourse is a container-based continuous thing-doer written in Go.
6.4 9.8 PHPCI VS FlagsmithOpen Source Feature Flagging and Remote Config Service. Host on-prem or use our hosted version at https://flagsmith.com/
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PHPCI or a related project?
PHPCI is a free and open source (BSD License) continuous integration tool specifically designed for PHP. We've built it with simplicity in mind, so whilst it doesn't do everything Jenkins can do, it is a breeze to set up and use.
What it does:
- Clones your project from Github, Bitbucket or a local path
- Allows you to set up and tear down test databases.
- Installs your project's Composer dependencies.
- Runs through any combination of the supported plugins.
- You can mark directories for the plugins to ignore.
- You can mark certain plugins as being allowed to fail (but still run.)
What it doesn't do (yet):
- Virtualised testing.
- Multiple PHP-version tests.
- Install PEAR or PECL extensions.
- Deployments - We strongly recommend using Deployer
Contributions from others would be very much appreciated! Please read our guide to contributing for more information on how to get involved.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PHPCI README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.