PHP Password Manager alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Password Managers" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PHP Password Manager or a related project?
PHP Password Manager // ppma
- A webserver like Apache
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- uncompress the downloaded archive
- upload the extracted files to your webserver
- open the ppma-url in your browser (
- follow the shown setup instructions
If you have problems with the installation (e.g. a redirect loop) check that all directories are readable by your webserver and the following directories are writable:
For debugging uncomment the following lines in the index.php
//defined('YII_DEBUG') or define('YII_DEBUG',true); //defined('YII_TRACE_LEVEL') or define('YII_TRACE_LEVEL',3);
Please report founded bugs on https://github.com/pklink/ppma/issues
It is not needed if you download the prebuilt release
git clone https://github.com/pklink/ppma.git cd ppma/ composer install npm install ./node_modules/.bin/bower install ./node_modules/.bin/grunt
- back up your database
- unpack the downloaded ppma-archive
- remove the extracted
- copy/overwrite the unpacked files to your ppma directory
- run the upgrade routine in your browser
This package is licensed under the BSD License. See the LICENSE file for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PHP Password Manager README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.