Typemill v1.1.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-05-23 // over 4 years ago
📚 Please follow the instructions for minor updates in the documentation. Please also update the Typemill theme and the plugins.
- ➕ Added security headers.
- ➕ Added a temporary ip-blocker if login fails 3 times.
- ➕ Added fieldsets for configuration fields of themes and plugins.
- ➕ Added logic for user roles.
- 🔄 Changed url-structure from tm-author to tm.
- Activated twig cache.
- 🔨 Started to refactored css for author panel.
Previous changes from v1.1.5
📚 Please follow the instructions for simple updates in the documentation. Please also update the Typemill theme and the plugins.
✅ With version 1.1.5 Typemill learns math. There is a plugin called "math" that you can activate in the author panel. you can choose between MathJax and KaTeX. For the syntax to write math in markdown, please check the markdown reference page. Here are the details of this version:
- 👍 Extend markdown to support latex syntax.
- 🆕 New plugin to activate MathJax or KaTeX.
- 🔌 Highlight for code blocks is now a plugin.
- Share buttons for twitter, facebook and xing can be added to the TYPEMILL theme.
- ⚡️ Optimized mobile startpage.
- Table of content has now permanent ids and anchors (headline) instead of dynamic numbers.