Bagisto alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "E-commerce" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Bagisto or a related project?
- Installation & Configuration
- Security Vulnerabilities
Bagisto can help you to cut down your time, cost, and workforce for building online stores or migrating from physical stores to the ever demanding online world. Your business -- whether small or huge -- can benefit. And it's very simple to set it up.
Read our documentation: Bagisto Docs
We also have a forum for any type of concerns, feature requests, or discussions. Please visit: Bagisto Forums
Visit our live Demo
It packs in lots of features that will allow your E-Commerce business to scale in no time:
- Multiple Channels, Locale, Currencies.
- Built-in Access Control Layer.
- Beautiful and Responsive Storefront.
- Descriptive and Simple Admin Panel.
- Admin Dashboard.
- Custom Attributes.
- Built on Modular Approach.
- Support for Multiple Store Themes.
- Multistore Inventory System.
- Orders Management System.
- Customer Cart, Wishlist, Product Reviews.
- Simple, Configurable, Group, Bundle, Downloadable and Virtual Products.
- Price rules (Discount) inbuilt.
- Theme (Velocity).
- CMS Pages.
- Check out these features and more.
For Developers: Take advantage of two of the hottest frameworks used in this project -- Laravel and Vue.js -- both of which have been used in Bagisto.
Bagisto Documentation https://devdocs.bagisto.com
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or higher / Windows 7 or Higher (WampServer / XAMPP).
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.2.0 or higher.
- Processor: Clock Cycle 1 Ghz or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher.
Installation and Configuration
1. You can install Bagisto by using the GUI installer.
a. Download zip from the link below:
b. Extract the contents of zip and execute the project in your browser:
2. Or you can install Bagisto from your console.
Execute these commands below, in order
1. composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
2. php artisan bagisto:install
To execute Bagisto:
Warning: Before going into production mode we recommend you uninstall developer dependencies. In order to do that, run the command below:
composer install --no-dev
Open the specified entry point in your hosts file in your browser or make an entry in hosts file if not done.
php artisan serve
How to log in as admin:
How to log in as customer:
You can directly register as customer and then login.
Bagisto is a truly opensource E-Commerce framework which will always be free under the MIT License.
Please don't disclose security vulnerabilities publicly. If you find any security vulnerability in Bagisto then please email us: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is on Open Collective and it exists thanks to the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Bagisto README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.