- API: Fixes for anonymous write access.
- API: Fixes for client access when creating apps.
- Schemas: Correct sync of field rules, especially for CLI.
- 👉 UserManagement: Fix pagination
- 💻 UI: Encode IDs to allow custom content IDs with slash.
- 💻 UI: Fixes typos for italian translation.
- 💻 UI: Allow scrolling when content is disabled.
- 💻 UI: Fixes references/referencing view for localized content.
- 💻 UI: Fix confirm click.
- API: Better timeout and cancellation handling.
- API: Default timeouts for most important MongoDB calls.
- API: Better API tests to improve stability.
- 🍱 Assets: Additional configuration flag to allow one folder per asset.
- Contents: Read published contents from secondary MongodB instances for better load distribution.
- Contents: Better indexes for improved performance.
- Rules: Simpler syntax to resolve assets and contents in liquid templates.
- Contents: Array builder when building custom code extension.
- 💻 UI: Show SVG as images when in contnet overview.
- 💻 UI: Chinese translation.
- Events: Read the correct amount of events with event store.
- 🍱 Assets: Delete assets permanently.
- GraphQL: Updrade to GraphQL.NET 4 for better performance.
- GraphQL: Provide detailed user information for contents and assets.
- Infrastructure: New option to disable the request log.
- Infrastructure: Update of NSWAG to reduce memory footprint.
- 🐎 Performance: Performance optimization for batch operations.
- 🐎 Performance: Performance improvements for restore operations, recovery and repair.
- Rules: New rule simulator to test how a rule would have behaved for the latest 100 events within the last 7 days.
- Rules: Better rule editor for scripts and templates including intellisense code formatting.
- Rules: Http DELETE for webhooks.
- Scripting: More variables for scripts.
- Scripting: New functions to hash strings with SHA256 and MD5.
- 💻 UI: Easy cloning of references.
- 💻 UI: New fullscreen view for rules.
- 💻 UI: Show confirm and alert dialogs in UI plugins.
- 💻 UI: Show asset selector in UI plugins.
- 💻 UI: Show saved queries i nsearch dialog.
- OpenAPI: Fix several endpoint descriptions.
- Contents: Correct validation for PUT requests.
- GraphQL: Fix GraphQL for empty nested fields.
- 💻 UI: Url decode role names in API endpoint.
- 💻 UI: Fix several error handling bugs, especially around content updates.
- API: Endpoint to provide JSON schemas for all rule events.
- API: Better support for OpenAPI code generators.
- API: Fix total calculation in same hot paths.
- API: Performance improvements to the GraphQL endpoint.
- API: Performance improvements to reduce memory usage.
- Contents: Pujabi as new language.
- Contents: New scripting methods:
- Contents: New flat data API description.
- Infrastructure: Simplified serializers to migrate to System.Text.Json when possible.
- Permissions: New permissions to only give access to contents created by the user.
- Rules: Custom payloads for AuzureQueue rules.
- 💻 UI: Editor extensions.
- 💻 UI: Delay tooltip a little bit.
- 💻 UI: Drag and drop of multiple files and folders.
- 💻 UI: Simply autocompletion for scripting.
- 🍱 Assets: Fix surrogate keys for asset endpoint.
- Contents: Null fixesd for Odata.
- 💻 UI: Show all properties when exporting schemas.
- 💻 UI: Shortcut for new asset folder fixed.
- 💻 UI: Max height for language dropdown.
- 💻 UI: Fix custom editor in nested forms.
- 💻 UI: Fix reset button for assets.
- Usages: Fix usage notifications.
- Admin: Better user management in the backend.
- Admin: Possible to delete users now.
- Backend: Reduce memory allocations in the backend.
- Backend: Better tests for replicated caches.
- Notifo: Update to newer notifo REST service.
- Contents: Geolocation fields also accept GeoJson objects now.
- Contents: Support for Geo queries with the full text index. You need to rerun the full text indexer for old geolocation fields.
- Contents: Reference specific content version in GraphQL endpoint.
- 💻 UI: Change the default of date editors to local mode instead of UTC.
- 💻 UI: Better support for SVG images in the rich text and markdown editor.
- 💻 UI: Integrated video player for assets.
- 💻 UI: Integrated document viewer for documents like Word and PowerPoint.
- 💻 UI: Fixed default value handling.
- 💻 UI: Better sorting of schemas in custom Roles.
- 🍱 Assets: Fixed a bug where the wrong version was used when referencing assets.
- 🍱 Assets: Fixed a critical bug in the backend to not deliver protected assets when an old version without that protection was queried.
- 💻 UI: Fix quick nav after migration to newer Angular version.
- 💻 UI: Fixed a layer in the OpenStreetMap editor to use https instead of http.
- 💻 UI: Fixed array sorting in the UI.
- 💻 UI: Fixed a bug that was causing the folders not to show up properly.
- Identity: Fix the config management for external OIDC providers.
- Events: Fix event consumers for older mongo installations (< 4.0 ).
- API: Update to Net5.
- API: Migrate to new Notifo API.
- Contents: More default values for other field types like references and assets.
- Contents: Optimize DB calls.
- Contents: Optionally validate during publish operation.
- Contents: Ensure that sorting is always consistent.
- Contents: Check referrers before unpulishing a content item.
- Contents: More support for bulk actions.
- Contents: Update multiple content items in a bulk operation.
- Rules: Run rules from snapshots.
- 🌐 Translation: Also support Google Translate.
- 💻 UI: Update to Angular 11.
- 💻 UI: Rich dropdown for users when creating content filters.
- 💻 UI: Quick links to asset folder in asset overview.
- 💻 UI: Show asset path in asset dialog.
- 💻 UI: Localize datepicker.
- 💻 UI: News views to show all references contents and referencing content items for a single content.
- 💻 UI: Allow to translate all string fields.
- 🍱 Assets: Fixes parent id (folder id) after migration from 4.X.
- 🍱 Assets: Fixed a bug in usage tracking of asset downloads that was causing it to never decrease.
- Contents: GraphQL fallback handling when schema is called
- Rules: Fix rerun logic.
- Hosting: Fixes a few problems around hosting and header forwarding (e.g.
- 💻 UI: Several drag and drop bugfixes for angular CDK.
💥 Breaking changes
⏪ This changes reverts the changes from
5.1.0and uses a normal handling of forwarded headers again.
🛠 Futhermore it fixes some issues with the migration from 4.X versions. You have to run the migrations agains as explained here: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support#my-migration-is-broken
- 🍱 Assets: Upload assets by dropping a folder to the drop area.
- 🍱 Assets: Introduce a new option to fix broken asset files.
- Backups: Ignore missing asset files during backup and restore.
- GraphQL: Limit the number of parallel requests in GraphQL to keep the load on MongoDB low.
- GraphQL: Resolve reverse references in GraphQL.
- Rules: Log exceptions in rule handlers (actions).
- 💻 UI: Provide access to the current language in field editors.
- 🍱 Assets: Fix parent id for folders. See above.
- 💻 UI: Several layout fixes in the UI.
- 💻 UI: Several UI language fixes.
v5.2.1October 24, 2020
v5.2.0October 24, 2020
v5.1.1October 20, 2020