FireShare alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Coquelicot" category.
Alternatively, view FireShare alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
PsiTransfer5.8 5.2 FireShare VS PsiTransferSimple open source self-hosted file sharing solution.
Plik5.7 6.3 FireShare VS PlikPlik is a temporary file upload system (Wetransfer like) in Go.
XBackBone4.8 7.2 FireShare VS XBackBoneA lightweight file manager with full ShareX support and more
Sharry4.1 8.9 FireShare VS SharrySharry is a self-hosted file sharing web application.
Zipline3.8 8.4 FireShare VS ZiplineA ShareX/file upload server that is easy to use, packed with features, and with an easy setup!
FileShelter3.5 2.5 L4 FireShare VS FileShelterFileShelter is a “one-click” file sharing web application
goploader3.3 0.0 FireShare VS goploaderEasy file sharing with server-side encryption, curl/httpie/wget compliant
Kleeja3.1 2.8 FireShare VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
imgpush3.1 0.0 FireShare VS imgpushMinimalist Self-hosted Image Service for user submitted images in your app
Share2.1 2.5 FireShare VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
fibridge2.0 0.0 FireShare VS fibridgeProxy for turning web browsers into web servers. Load a 100GB file in your browser and stream it over the public web with HTTP byte range requests.
Files Sharing2.0 0.0 FireShare VS Files SharingFiles sharing application made in PHP
Beauties1.4 0.7 FireShare VS BeautiesEssential personal Internet services
Web-File-Uploader1.4 0.0 FireShare VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
Pste1.3 6.6 FireShare VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
elixireSimple yet advanced screenshot uploading and link shortening service.
Static code analysis for 29 languages.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of FireShare or a related project?
A publish-subscribe real-tive file sharing system.
- Backend: NodeJS, Express
- Database: MongoDB Atlas
- FrontEnd: ReactJS
- Pub-Sub: Socket.IO
- Backend: Mocha, Chai,
- Frontend: WebdriverIO
- Cloud Hosting: Heroku (because I expired my other clouds credit), Github Page.
- Login, Register, Authentication using JWT Token.
- Upload/Share/Unshare/Edit/Remove/Download file with other people - with Authentication
- Pub-sub model on file with real time update.
What can user do?
- User can create an account/register an account. To register, the email must not be used by any other user.
- Owner can upload/share/delete his file with anyone who is in the system.
- If owner shared with someone, owner can remove his file from sharing with that person, or choose not to share with anyone.
- Owner can rename the file - by clicking at the name of the file.
- User can see which file is shared with him, he can choose to unshare it if he wants.
- User have real-time update on the file he subscribes (is shared/owned) to.
- User can download if the file is shared to him or is owned by him. - Only user who has these privilege can download the file
How to run
Go to backend, install and start the server
cd backend/ npm install && npm start
Server should be in
localhost:5000. Please reserve this port for the application, else you can modify it in
Go to frontend, install and start the server
cd frontend/ npm install && npm start
You can access the website in
localhost:3000 by default
Please leave both front-back end application on.
cd frontend/ npm run test
Your chrome browser’s version has to be 77 and above for the test to run.
cd backend/ npm run test
That’s it. Now enjoy the application running.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the FireShare README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.