PsiTransfer alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Coquelicot" category.
Alternatively, view PsiTransfer alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
3.2 2.7 PsiTransfer VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
2.1 2.7 PsiTransfer VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
1.4 0.0 PsiTransfer VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
1.3 6.6 PsiTransfer VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PsiTransfer or a related project?
Simple open source self-hosted file sharing solution. It's an alternative to paid services like Dropbox, WeTransfer.
- No accounts, no logins
- Mobile friendly responsive interface
- Supports many and very big files (Streams ftw)
- Resumable up- and downloads (tus.io)
- Set an expire-time for your upload bucket
- One-time downloads
- Download all files as zip/tar.gz archive
- Modal-style file preview
- Requires Node >=7.4 or use
- Password protected download list (AES)
/adminPage lists bucket information, Screenshot (disabled until you set
- Lightweight Vue based frontend apps. Gzipped (on by default) less than 100k
- Explicit named bucket IDs with query param
$ docker run -p 0.0.0.0:3000:3000 -e PSITRANSFER_ADMIN_PASS=secret -v $PWD/data:/data psitrax/psitransfer # data volume needs UID 1000 $ sudo chown -R 1000 $PWD/data
Specify the version by using image tags e.g.:
latest: corresponds to master branch
2: latest stable
1.1: latest stable
1.0.0: exact version
# Be sure to have NodeJS >= 12 $ node -v v12.4.0 # Download and extract latest release package from # https://github.com/psi-4ward/psitransfer/releases # Install dependencies and start the app $ NODE_ENV=production npm install $ npm start
Manual, from source
# Compile the frontend apps $ cd app $ npm install $ npm run build # Install dependencies $ cd .. $ npm install $ npm start
There are some configs in
config.js like port and data-dir.
- Edit the
- Add a
productionis the value from
- Define environment Variables like
PSITRANSFER_UPLOAD_DIRto set the upload directory
- To secure your PsiTransfer if exposed to the internet from unwanted, non authorized uploads use the
download.pug are kept simple.
You can alter these files and add your logo and styles.
Please keep a footnote like Powered by PsiTransfer :)
Psitransfer uses debug:
DEBUG=psitransfer:* npm start
- There is no (end-to-end) payload encryption (yet).
Download all as ZIPdoes not support resuming the download.
:star2: Contribution is highly welcome :metal:
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PsiTransfer README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.