XBackBone alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Coquelicot" category.
Alternatively, view XBackBone alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
3.2 2.6 XBackBone VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
2.1 2.8 XBackBone VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
1.4 0.0 XBackBone VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
1.3 6.6 XBackBone VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of XBackBone or a related project?
XBackBone is a simple, self-hosted, lightweight PHP file manager that support the instant sharing tool ShareX and *NIX systems. It supports uploading and displaying images, GIF, video, code, formatted text, and file downloading and uploading. Also have a web UI with multi user management, past uploads history and search support.
All the installations, configuration, and usage instructions are available in the GitHub Pages:
- Supports every upload type from ShareX.
- Config generator for ShareX.
- Low memory footprint.
- Multiple backends support: Local storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud, Azure Blob Storage, Dropbox, FTP(s).
- Web file upload.
- Code uploads syntax highlighting.
- Video and audio uploads webplayer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files preview page.
- Bootswatch themes support.
- Responsive theme for mobile use.
- Multi language support.
- User management, multi user features, roles and disk quota.
- Public and private uploads.
- Logging system.
- Share to Telegram.
- Linux supported via a per-user custom generated script (server and desktop).
- Direct downloads using curl or wget commands.
- Direct images links support on Discord, Telegram, Facebook, etc.
- System updates without FTP or CLI.
- Easy web installer.
- LDAP authentication.
- Registration system.
- Automatic uploads tagging system.
- Tag uploads with custom tags for categorization.
- ... and more.
If you discover a security vulnerability within XBackBone, please send an e-mail to Sergio at [email protected]. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This software is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0, available in this repository. As a "copyright notice" it is sufficient to keep the small footer at the bottom of the page, also to help other people to learn about this project!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the XBackBone README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.