Selenoid alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "IDE/Tools" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Selenoid or a related project?
Start browser automation in minutes by copy-pasting just one command:
$ curl -s https://aerokube.com/cm/bash | bash \ && ./cm selenoid start --vnc --tmpfs 128
That's it! You can now use Selenoid instead of Selenium server. Specify the following Selenium URL in tests:
Ready to use Browser Images
No need to manually install browsers or dive into WebDriver documentation. Available images: [Browsers List](docs/img/browsers-list.gif)
New images are added right after official releases. You can create your custom images with browsers.
Live Browser Screen and Logs
New [rich user interface]((https://github.com/aerokube/selenoid-ui)) showing browser screen and Selenium session logs: [Selenoid UI](docs/img/selenoid-ui.png)
- Any browser session can be saved to H.264 video (example)
- An API to list, download and delete recorded video files
- Any browser session logs are automatically saved to files - one per session
- An API to list, download and delete saved log files
Lightweight and Lightning Fast
Suitable for personal usage and in big clusters:
- Consumes 10 times less memory than Java-based Selenium server under the same load
- Small 6 Mb binary with no external dependencies (no need to install Java)
- Browser consumption API working out of the box
- Ability to send browser logs to centralized log storage (e.g. to the ELK-stack)
- Fully isolated and reproducible environment
Detailed Documentation and Free Support
Maintained by a growing community:
Complete Guide & Build Instructions
Complete reference guide (including building instructions) can be found at: http://aerokube.com/selenoid/latest/
Selenoid in Kubernetes
Selenoid was initially created to be deployed on hardware servers or virtual machines and is not suitable for Kubernetes. Detailed motivation is described here. If you still need running Selenium tests in Kubernetes, then take a look at Moon - our dedicated solution for Kubernetes.
[JetBrains](docs/img/logo/jetbrains.png) [Yandex](docs/img/logo/yandex.png) [Sberbank Technology](docs/img/logo/sbertech.png) [ThoughtWorks](docs/img/logo/thoughtworks.png) [VK.com](docs/img/logo/vk.png) [SuperJob](docs/img/logo/superjob.png) [PropellerAds](docs/img/logo/propellerads.png) [AlfaBank](docs/img/logo/alfabank.png) [3CX](docs/img/logo/3cx.png) [IQ Option](docs/img/logo/iq_option.png) [Mail.Ru Group](docs/img/logo/mail_ru.png) [Newegg.Com](docs/img/logo/newegg.png) [Badoo](docs/img/logo/badoo.png) [BCS](docs/img/logo/bcs.png) [Quality Lab](docs/img/logo/quality-lab.png) [AT Consulting](docs/img/logo/at-consulting.png) [Royal Caribbean International](docs/img/logo/royal-caribbean.png) [Sixt](docs/img/logo/sixt.png) [Testjar](docs/img/logo/testjar.png) [Flipdish](docs/img/logo/flipdish.png)