Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Video Streaming" category.
Alternatively, view Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
VLC media player - All pull requests are ignored, please follow https://wiki.videolan.org/Sending_Patches_VLC/
Self hosted streaming media server. https://docs.streama-project.com/
Invidious is an alternative front-end to YouTube
Take control over your live stream video by running it yourself. Streaming + chat out of the box.
8.3 9.9 L2 Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork VS ZoneminderZoneMinder is a free, open source Closed-circuit television software application developed for Linux which supports IP, USB and Analog cameras.
8.0 0.0 L1 Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork VS EmbyEmby Server is a personal media server with apps on just about every device.
6.7 3.0 L4 Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork VS RestreamerThe Restreamer is a complete streaming server solution for self-hosting. It has a visually appealing user interface and no ongoing license costs. Upload your live stream to YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Vimeo, or other streaming solutions like Wowza. Receive video data from OBS and publish it with the internal RTMP server.
MediaCMS is a modern, fully featured open source video and media CMS, written in Python/Django and React, featuring a REST API.
Darwin Streaming Server is Apple's open source version of the QuickTime Streaming Server technology allowing you to send streaming media across the Internet using the industry standard RTP and RTSP protocols.
4.2 8.2 L5 Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork VS MistServerThe official mistserver source repository - www.mistserver.com
Bluecherry surveillance system (server application)
Oblecto is a media server, which streams media you already own, and is designed to be at the heart of your entertainment experience. It runs on your home server to index and analyze your media such as Movies and TV Shows and presents them in an interface tailored for your media consupmtion needs.
Read-only mirror of https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rygel
Self-Hosted alternative to Twitch and Youtube Live for live and on-demand video streaming
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork or a related project?
Hellowlol HTPC Manager fork
===== A python based web application to manage the software on your HTPC. HTPC Manager combines all your favorite software into one slick interface.
Requires Python 2.6 or 2.7
- Samsung TV remote
- SickRage module
- Torrent search (BTN, Norbits, KAT, strike, rarbg and PTP)
- nzb search (newznab)
- Pretty much every module has been improved in some way or another
- NZBGet module (rewritten)
- qBittorrent module (rewritten)
- Transmission (add url, upload local torrent)
- Deluge (add url/magnet, pause/remove, set limit)
- SABnzbd (drag & drop to edit queue, pause for x min, purge history)
- Stats module (Hardware info, S.M.A.R.T report, execute scripts)
- CouchPotato (Suggestions and moar..)
- Plex (Filter, search, fix duplicated, images, play to device and more)
- KODI/XBMC addons tab, where you can search/execute/enable/disable addons and a volume slider instead of a progress bar
- Send a nzb from NZB search to NZBGet in addition to SABnzbd.
- Usenet (Multi search indexers, support nzedb and spotweb in addition to newznab)
- Notification if a update is available and autoupdate
- Htpc manager is now fluid. (Looks much better on high res screens)
- Delete cache folder from the settings page
- The brave and bold can choose which branch they want to use.
- Added a option for robots.txt for bot crawlers
- Make ssl cert and key automatically if you don't add a path for it
- Mask sensitive stuff from the log (username, api key, password etc)
- Reduced size on static files
- Docker support
- Various fixes
- Download log
- Added argsparse (to support python 2.6)
- And a shit load of other stuff i dont remember
If you're missing something don't be afraid to make a request :)
See here for full list: https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manager/compare/styxit:master...master2
SO YOU FOUND A BUG? GREAT!
Before you open a new issue, make sure you:
- Check if this issue has been solved before
- Are using the master2 branch (all other branches should be considered experimental)
- Update to the lastest version
- Have restart HTPC Manager
If you still have problems: INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR ISSUE
- Screenshot of the about page
- What did you do?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- If it's a visual bug, screenshot or it didn't happen!
- Which browser, including version
- Link to a copy/paste of your ENTIRE logfile (with loglevel debug!), please write the linenumber where the error occured PASTEBIN NO logs == NO help
How to enable detailed logs
- Shutdown HTPC Manager
- Start Htpc.py --loglevel debug (Do NOT start with --dev)
- Start HTPC Manager and wait for error to occur again/reproduce it
See the wiki