AWStats alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Analytics" category.
Alternatively, view AWStats alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
10.0 10.0 L2 AWStats VS ElasticsearchFree and Open, Distributed, RESTful Search Engine
9.9 9.9 L2 AWStats VS SupersetApache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform [Moved to: https://github.com/apache/superset]
9.8 9.9 AWStats VS MetabaseThe simplest, fastest way to get business intelligence and analytics to everyone in your company :yum:
9.7 7.1 L4 AWStats VS RedashMake Your Company Data Driven. Connect to any data source, easily visualize, dashboard and share your data.
9.6 9.5 L3 AWStats VS PiwikLiberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites & apps and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!
9.5 9.7 AWStats VS UmamiUmami is a simple, fast, privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics.
9.3 0.0 AWStats VS PlausibleSimple, open-source, lightweight (< 1 KB) and privacy-friendly web analytics alternative to Google Analytics.
9.1 9.9 AWStats VS PostHog🦔 PostHog provides open-source product analytics, session recording, feature flagging and a/b testing that you can self-host.
8.6 8.9 AWStats VS SnowplowThe enterprise-grade behavioral data engine (web, mobile, server-side, webhooks), running cloud-natively on AWS and GCP
8.4 0.0 AWStats VS Fathom AnalyticsFathom Lite. Simple, privacy-focused website analytics. Built with Golang & Preact.
8.3 9.7 L2 AWStats VS CountlyCountly is a product analytics platform that helps teams track, analyze and act-on their user actions and behaviour on mobile, web and desktop applications.
7.8 0.0 L2 AWStats VS ThinkUpThinkUp gives you insights into your social networking activity on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond.
7.5 0.0 AWStats VS VeloxA C++ vectorized database acceleration library aimed to optimizing query engines and data processing systems.
7.4 0.0 AWStats VS RudderStackPrivacy and Security focused Segment-alternative, in Golang and React
7.0 0.0 L2 AWStats VS Open Web AnalyticsOfficial repository for Open Web Analytics which is an open source alternative to commercial tools such as Google Analytics. Stay in control of the data you collect about the use of your website or app. Please consider sponsoring this project.
Open source APM: OpenTelemetry traces, metrics, and logs
6.4 0.0 AWStats VS ChartbrewOpen-source web platform used to create live reporting dashboards from APIs, MongoDB, Firestore, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more 📈📊
5.0 0.0 L2 AWStats VS Rakam📈 Collect customer event data from your apps. (Note that this project only includes the API collector, not the visualization platform)
4.1 0.0 AWStats VS MixpostSelf-hosted social media management. Schedule and organize your social content. Built with Laravel Framework.
3.5 0.0 AWStats VS Koko AnalyticsPrivacy-friendly analytics for your WordPress site.
3.3 0.0 AWStats VS TelleryTellery lets you build metrics using SQL and bring them to your team. As easy as using a document. As powerful as a data modeling tool.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of AWStats or a related project?
AWStats - Advanced Web Statistics
AWStats (Advanced Web Statistics) is a powerful, full-featured web server logfile analyzer which shows you all your Web statistics including: visitors, pages, hits, hours, search engines, keywords used to find your site, broken links, robots and many more...
It works with IIS 5.0+, Apache and all major web, wap, proxy, streaming server log files (and even ftp servers or mail logs) on all Operating Systems.
- License: GNU GPL v3+ (GNU General Public License. See LICENSE file), OSI Certified Open Source Software license.
- Version: 7.8
- Release date: April 2020
- Platforms: All (Linux, NT, BSD, Solaris and other *NIX's, BeOS, OS/2...)
- Author: Laurent Destailleur [email protected]
AWStats official web site and latest version: https://www.awstats.org
- Features and requirements of AWStats
- Install, Setup and Use AWStats
- About the author, license and support
FEATURES AND REQUIREMENTS
A full log analysis enables AWStats to show you the following information:
- Number of VISITS and UNIQUE VISITORS
- Visits duration and last visits
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each day and hour)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB)
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- File types
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate)
- Browsers used (pages, hits, kb for each browser)
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS)
- Robot visits
- Worm attacks
- Download and continuation detection
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site
- HTTP errors (Page not found with last referer, etc,)
- Screen size report
- Number of times your site is "added to favourites bookmarks"
- Ratio of Browsers that support: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio
- Other personalized reports...
It supports the following features as well:
- Can analyze all log formats
- Works from command line and from a browser as a CGI (with dynamic filters capabilities for some charts)
- Update of statistics can be made on demand from the web interface and not only from your scheduler
- Unlimited log file size, support split log files (load balancing system)
- Support 'nearly sorted' log files even for entry and exit pages
- Reverse DNS lookup before or during analysis, supports DNS cache files
- Country detection from IP location or domain name
- WhoIS links
- A lot of options/filters and plugins can be used
- Multi-named web sites supported (virtual servers)
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks protection
- Several languages
- No need of rare perl libraries
- Dynamic reports as CGI output
- Static reports in one or framed HTML or XHTML pages
- Experimental PDF export
- Look and colors can match your site design (CSS)
- Help and tooltips on HTML reported pages
- Easy to use (Just one configuration file to edit)
- Analysis database can be stored in XML format (for XSLT processing, ...)
- A Webmin module
- Free (GNU GPL) with sources (perl scripts)
- Available on all platforms
To use AWStats CGI script, you need the following requirements:
- Your server must log web access in a log file you can read.
- To run awstats, from command line, your operating system must be able to run perl scripts (.pl files).
- Perl module "Encode" must be available.
To run awstats as a CGI (for real-time statistics), your web server must also be able to run such scripts.
If not, you can solve this by downloading last Perl version at:
The distribution of AWStats package includes the following files:
INSTALL, SETUP AND USE AWSTATS
The documentation available for this release in HTML format is in the docs/ directory.
You can find a most up-to-date documentation at: https://www.awstats.org
Tests and results are available in AWStats documentation, in docs/ directory.
Follow AWStats project on:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR, LICENSE AND SUPPORT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the AWStats README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.