Live Helper Chat alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Custom" category.
Alternatively, view Live Helper Chat alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Rocket.Chat9.9 9.9 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Rocket.ChatThe communications platform that puts data protection first.
Mattermost9.8 9.9 L1 Live Helper Chat VS MattermostMattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle..
Zulip9.7 10.0 L2 Live Helper Chat VS ZulipZulip server and web application. Open-source team chat that helps teams stay productive and focused.
Jitsi Meet9.7 9.6 L4 Live Helper Chat VS Jitsi MeetJitsi Meet - Secure, Simple and Scalable Video Conferences that you use as a standalone app or embed in your web application.
ZeroNet9.6 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS ZeroNetZeroNet - Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and BitTorrent network
Synapse9.2 9.9 L3 Live Helper Chat VS SynapseSynapse: Matrix homeserver written in Python/Twisted.
Lets-Chat9.1 0.0 L5 Live Helper Chat VS Lets-ChatSelf-hosted chat app for small teams
Vector9.1 9.8 L4 Live Helper Chat VS VectorA glossy Matrix collaboration client for the web.
Tox9.0 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS ToxThe future of online communications.
Centrifugo8.5 6.7 Live Helper Chat VS CentrifugoScalable real-time messaging server in a language-agnostic way. Set up once and forever.
Berty8.4 8.3 Live Helper Chat VS BertyBerty is a secure peer-to-peer messaging app that works with or without internet access, cellular data or trust in the network
Mumble8.4 9.5 L1 Live Helper Chat VS MumbleMumble is an open-source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software.
Friends7.9 0.0 L4 Live Helper Chat VS FriendsP2P chat powered by the web.
Actor7.9 0.0 L2 Live Helper Chat VS ActorActor Messaging platform
Jitsi Video Bridge7.7 1.4 L1 Live Helper Chat VS Jitsi Video BridgeJitsi Videobridge is a WebRTC compatible video router or SFU that lets build highly scalable video conferencing infrastructure (i.e., up to hundreds of conferences per server).
hack.chat7.5 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS hack.chatA minimal, distraction-free chat application.
TextBelt7.3 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS TextBeltFree API for outgoing SMS
Kandan7.3 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS KandanKandan is an Open Source Alternative to HipChat
Hubl.in7.1 0.5 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Hubl.inDEPRECATED - An easy and free video conference service based on WebRTC
Rallly6.6 7.8 Live Helper Chat VS RalllyRallly is an open-source scheduling and collaboration tool designed to make organizing events and meetings easier.
RetroShare6.4 9.1 L1 Live Helper Chat VS RetroShareRetroShare is a Free and Open Source cross-platform, Friend-2-Friend and secure decentralised communication platform.
Node-Chat6.3 0.0 L2 Live Helper Chat VS Node-Chat:speech_balloon: Chat application built with NodeJS and Material Design
Twake6.1 7.4 Live Helper Chat VS TwakeTwake is a secure open source collaboration platform to improve organizational productivity.
Spreed6.0 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS SpreedWebRTC audio/video call and conferencing server.
Broid5.7 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS BroidBroid enables rich conversations on all messaging channels within a single schema integration using W3C standards.
Freenet5.6 9.1 L1 Live Helper Chat VS FreenetFreenet REference Daemon
Niltalk5.2 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS NiltalkInstant, disposable, single-binary web based live chat server. Go + VueJS.
Hawkpost5.0 0.0 L5 Live Helper Chat VS HawkpostGenerate links that users can use to submit messages encrypted with your public key.
Mibew4.9 3.6 Live Helper Chat VS MibewMibew Messenger - open-source live support application
Scrollback4.9 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS ScrollbackEmbeddable cross-platform chat for communities
MiAOU4.4 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS MiAOUA chat server with OAuth2 authentication, persistent and searchable history, video and audio, markdown formatting, private and public rooms, stars, votes, embedded games, and many other features
Tuber4.2 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS TuberPeer-to-Peer Video Chat for Corporate LANs
Spectrum 24.2 2.8 Live Helper Chat VS Spectrum 2Spectrum 2 IM transports
Cherry3.5 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS CherryA tiny webchat server in Go.
Pushjet3.4 0.0 L5 Live Helper Chat VS PushjetThe Pushjet server software
Ring3.3 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS RingThis (mirror) repo groups all parts of Jami.
KChat2.5 0.0 Live Helper Chat VS KChatPHP Based Live Chat Aplication
Matrix Console Web2.4 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Matrix Console WebA web client meant to be a showcase of Matrix capabilities, and reference implementation of the Matrix standard.
Wirow video conferencing platformA full featured self-hosted video web-conferencing platform.
GNUNet2.0 9.8 L2 Live Helper Chat VS GNUNetGNUnet is an alternative network stack for building secure, decentralized and privacy-preserving distributed applications. Our goal is to replace the old insecure Internet protocol stack. Starting from an application for secure publication of files, it has grown to include all kinds of basic protocol components and applications towards the creation of a GNU internet. https://git.gnunet.org/
Syndie1.9 0.0 L1 Live Helper Chat VS SyndieSyndie is an open source system for operating distributed forums, offering a secure and consistent interface to various anonymous and non-anonymous content networks.
MumblecopStream audio from youtube and soundcloud, simulate dice rolls, or write your own commands with a simple plugin format.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Live Helper Chat or a related project?
Live helper chat
It's an open-source powered application, which brings simplicity and usability in one place. With live helper chat you can bring live support on your site for free. http://livehelperchat.com.
- Documentation - https://doc.livehelperchat.com
- Forum/Discussions - https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/discussions
- Chat (Discord) https://discord.gg/YsZXQVh
- Laravel version of Live Helper Chat
- Mobile app flutter
- Voice & Video & ScreenShare powered by agora
- Rest API
- Bot with possibility to integrate any third party AI
- Facebook messenger
- Facebook WhatsApp
- Google Business Message
- Insult detection powered by DeepPavlov.ai and NudeNet
- SMS, WhatsApp (Twilio based)
- WhatsApp open-wa based.
- Elasticsearch get statistic for millions of chats in seconds
- Background worker for heavy tasks offload Rest API calls
- Integrate any third party Rest API
- Google Authentication login using Google account
Authenticatormobile app support
- Amazon S3 scale infinitely by storing app files in the cloud
- Desktop app written with electron
- Sentiment analysis using DeepPavlov
- Shopify integration
- MessageBird integration
- CloudTalk integration
- Chat API integration
Quick development guide
- After app is installed disable cache and enable debug output.
- Change the following values to
* debug_output => true * templatecache => false * templatecompile => false * modulecompile => false
npm install && gulp
- To compile new widget V2
- To recompile back office React APP (Left toolbar, Group Chat etc...)
cd lhc_web/design/defaulttheme/js/admin && npm run build
- Recompile static JS/CSS files. This is required if you change core JS files. It also avoids missing CSS/JS files if more than one server is used.
php cron.php -s site_admin -c cron/util/generate_css -p 1 && gulp js-static
- ORM - https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/development/orm
- Common classes - https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/development/common-classes
- To recompile everything at once
cd lhc_web/ && ./deploy.sh
- Directories content:
- lhc_web - WEB application folder.
Few main features
- Bot with possibility to integrate any third party AI
- XMPP support for notifications about new chats. (IPhone, IPad, Android, Blackberry, GTalk etc...)
- Chrome extension
- Repeatable sound notifications
- Work hours
- See what user see with screenshot feature
- Drag & Drop widgets, minimize/maximize widgets
- Multiple chats same time
- See what users are typing before they send a message
- Multiple operators
- Send delayed canned messages as it was real user typing
- Chats archive
- Priority queue
- Chats statistic generation, top chats
- Resume chat after user closed chat
- All chats in single window with tabs interface, tabs are remembered before they are closed
- Chat transcript print
- Chat transcript send by mail
- Site widget
- Page embed mode for live support script or widget mode, or standard mode.
- Chats transfering
- Files upload
- Chat search
- Automatic transfers between departments
- Option to generate JS for different departments
- Option to prefill form fields.
- Option to add custom form fields. It can be either user variables or hidden fields. Usefull if you are integrating with third party system and want to pass user_id for example.
- Closed chat callback
- Unanswered chat callback
- XML, JSON export module
- Option to send transcript to users e-mail
- SMTP support
- HTTPS support
- No third parties cookies dependency
- Previous users chats
- Online users tracking, including geo detection
- GEO detection using three different sources
- Option to configure start chat fields
- Sounds on pending chats and new messages
- Google chrome notifications on pending messages.
- Browser title blinking then there is pending message.
- Option to limit pro active chat invitation messages based on pending chats.
- Option to configure frequency for pro active chat invitation message. You can set after how many hours for the same user invitation message should be shown again.
- Users blocking
- Top performance with enabled cache
- Windows, Linux and Mac native applications.
- Advanced embed code generation with numerous options of includable code.
- Template override system
- Module override system
- Support for custom extensions
- Changeable footer and header content
- Option to send messges to anonymous site visitors,
- Canned messages
- Informing then operator or user is typing.
- Option to see what user is typing before he sends a message
- Canned messages for desktop client
- Voting module
- FAQ module
- Online users map
- Pro active chat invitatio
- Remember me functionality
- Total pageviews tracking
- Total pageviews including previous visits tracking
- Visits tracking, how many times user has been on your page.
- Time spent on site
- Auto responder
- BB Code support. Links recognition. Smiles and few other hidden features :)
- First user visit tracking
- Option for customers mute sounds
- Option for operators mute messages sounds and new pending chat's sound.
- Option to monitor online operators.
- Option to have different pro active messages for different domains. This can be archieved using different identifiers.
- Dekstop client supports HTTPS
- Protection against spammers using advanced captcha technique without requiring users to enter any captcha code.
- Option for operator set online or offline mode.
- Desktop client for
- Flexible permission system: