Live Helper Chat alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Custom" category.
Alternatively, view Live Helper Chat alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 9.9 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Rocket.ChatThe communications platform that puts data protection first.
9.8 9.9 L4 Live Helper Chat VS Jitsi MeetJitsi Meet - Secure, Simple and Scalable Video Conferences that you use as a standalone app or embed in your web application.
9.8 9.9 L1 Live Helper Chat VS MattermostMattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle.
9.2 9.9 L3 Live Helper Chat VS SynapseSynapse: Matrix homeserver written in Python 3/Twisted.
8.5 8.0 Live Helper Chat VS CentrifugoScalable real-time messaging server in a language-agnostic way. Set up once and forever.
8.4 9.6 L1 Live Helper Chat VS MumbleMumble is an open-source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software.
7.9 9.2 L1 Live Helper Chat VS Jitsi Video BridgeJitsi Videobridge is a WebRTC compatible video router or SFU that lets build highly scalable video conferencing infrastructure (i.e., up to hundreds of conferences per server).
7.1 0.5 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Hubl.inDEPRECATED - An easy and free video conference service based on WebRTC
6.6 9.5 L1 Live Helper Chat VS RetroShareRetroShare is a Free and Open Source cross-platform, Friend-2-Friend and secure decentralised communication platform.
5.2 3.9 L5 Live Helper Chat VS HawkpostGenerate links that users can use to submit messages encrypted with your public key.
2.6 0.0 L3 Live Helper Chat VS Matrix Console WebA web client meant to be a showcase of Matrix capabilities, and reference implementation of the Matrix standard.
2.0 0.0 L1 Live Helper Chat VS SyndieSyndie is an open source system for operating distributed forums, offering a secure and consistent interface to various anonymous and non-anonymous content networks.
2.0 9.8 L2 Live Helper Chat VS GNUNetGNUnet is an alternative network stack for building secure, decentralized and privacy-preserving distributed applications. Our goal is to replace the old insecure Internet protocol stack. Starting from an application for secure publication of files, it has grown to include all kinds of basic protocol components and applications towards the creation of a GNU internet. https://git.gnunet.org/
A full featured self-hosted video web-conferencing platform.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Live Helper Chat or a related project?
Live helper chat
It's an open-source powered application, which brings simplicity and usability in one place. With live helper chat you can bring live support on your site for free. http://livehelperchat.com.
- Documentation - https://doc.livehelperchat.com
- Forum - https://forum.livehelperchat.com/
- Chat (Discord) https://discord.gg/YsZXQVh
- Laravel version of Live Helper Chat
- Mobile app flutter
- Voice & Video & ScreenShare powered by agora
- Rest API
- Bot with possibility to integrate any third party AI
- Facebook messenger
- Insult detection powered by DeepPavlov.ai and NudeNet
- SMS, WhatsApp (Twilio based)
- WhatsApp open-wa based.
- Elasticsearch get statistic for millions of chats in seconds
- Background worker for heavy tasks offload Rest API calls
- Integrate any third party Rest API
- Google Authentication login using Google account
Authenticatormobile app support
- Amazon S3 scale infinitely by storing app files in the cloud
- Desktop app written with electron
- Sentiment analysis using DeepPavlov
- Shopify integration
- MessageBird integration
- CloudTalk integration
- Chat API integration
Quick development guide
- After app is installed disable cache and enable debug output.
- Change the following values to
* debug_output => true * templatecache => false * templatecompile => false * modulecompile => false
npm install && gulp
- To compile new widget V2
- Recompile static JS/CSS files. This is required if you change core JS files. It also avoids missing CSS/JS files if more than one server is used.
php cron.php -s site_admin -c cron/util/generate_css -p 1 && gulp js-static
- ORM - https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/development/orm
- Common classes - https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/development/common-classes
- Directories content:
- lhc_web - WEB application folder.
Few main features
- Bot with possibility to integrate any third party AI
- XMPP support for notifications about new chats. (IPhone, IPad, Android, Blackberry, GTalk etc...)
- Chrome extension
- Repeatable sound notifications
- Work hours
- See what user see with screenshot feature
- Drag & Drop widgets, minimize/maximize widgets
- Multiple chats same time
- See what users are typing before they send a message
- Multiple operators
- Send delayed canned messages as it was real user typing
- Chats archive
- Priority queue
- Chats statistic generation, top chats
- Resume chat after user closed chat
- All chats in single window with tabs interface, tabs are remembered before they are closed
- Chat transcript print
- Chat transcript send by mail
- Site widget
- Page embed mode for live support script or widget mode, or standard mode.
- Chats transfering
- Files upload
- Chat search
- Automatic transfers between departments
- Option to generate JS for different departments
- Option to prefill form fields.
- Option to add custom form fields. It can be either user variables or hidden fields. Usefull if you are integrating with third party system and want to pass user_id for example.
- Closed chat callback
- Unanswered chat callback
- XML, JSON export module
- Option to send transcript to users e-mail
- SMTP support
- HTTPS support
- No third parties cookies dependency
- Previous users chats
- Online users tracking, including geo detection
- GEO detection using three different sources
- Option to configure start chat fields
- Sounds on pending chats and new messages
- Google chrome notifications on pending messages.
- Browser title blinking then there is pending message.
- Option to limit pro active chat invitation messages based on pending chats.
- Option to configure frequency for pro active chat invitation message. You can set after how many hours for the same user invitation message should be shown again.
- Users blocking
- Top performance with enabled cache
- Windows, Linux and Mac native applications.
- Advanced embed code generation with numerous options of includable code.
- Template override system
- Module override system
- Support for custom extensions
- Changeable footer and header content
- Option to send messges to anonymous site visitors,
- Canned messages
- Informing then operator or user is typing.
- Option to see what user is typing before he sends a message
- Canned messages for desktop client
- Voting module
- FAQ module
- Online users map
- Pro active chat invitatio
- Remember me functionality
- Total pageviews tracking
- Total pageviews including previous visits tracking
- Visits tracking, how many times user has been on your page.
- Time spent on site
- Auto responder
- BB Code support. Links recognition. Smiles and few other hidden features :)
- First user visit tracking
- Option for customers mute sounds
- Option for operators mute messages sounds and new pending chat's sound.
- Option to monitor online operators.
- Option to have different pro active messages for different domains. This can be archieved using different identifiers.
- Dekstop client supports HTTPS
- Protection against spammers using advanced captcha technique without requiring users to enter any captcha code.
- Option for operator set online or offline mode.
- Desktop client for
- Flexible permission system: