Cockpit alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Content Management Systems (CMS)" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Cockpit or a related project?
- Homepage: http://getcockpit.com
- Twitter: @getcockpit
- Support Forum: https://discourse.getcockpit.com
- PHP >= 7.0
- PDO + SQLite (or MongoDB)
- GD extension
- mod_rewrite, mod_versions enabled (on apache)
make also sure that $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] exists and is set correctly.
- Download Cockpit and put the cockpit folder in the root of your web project
- Make sure that the /cockpit/storage folder and all its subfolders are writable
- Go to /cockpit/install via Browser
- You're ready to use Cockpit :-)
Build (Only if you modify JS components)
You need nodejs installed on your system.
npm install to install development dependencies
npm run build- For one-time build of styles and components
npm run watch- For continuous build every time styles or components change
You need docker installed on your system: https://www.docker.com.
npm run docker-initto build the initial image.
npm run dockerto start an Apache environment suited for Cockpit on port 8080 (this folder mapped to /var/www/html).
Become a backer or sponsor through:
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏
Copyright and license
Copyright since 2015 Agentejo under the MIT license.
See [LICENSE](LICENSE) for more information.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Cockpit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.