BoZoN alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Single-click/drag-n-drop upload" category.
Alternatively, view BoZoN alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
transfer.sh9.3 3.9 BoZoN VS transfer.shEasy and fast file sharing from the command-line.
OnionShare8.3 7.1 L3 BoZoN VS OnionShareSecurely and anonymously share files, host websites, and chat with friends using the Tor network
droppy6.7 6.9 L1 BoZoN VS droppydroppy is a self-hosted cloud server with an interface similar to desktop file managers and has capabilites to edit files on-the-fly as well as view and playback media directly in the browser.
YouTransfer6.2 0.0 L5 BoZoN VS YouTransferThe simple but elegant self-hosted file transfer & sharing solution
linx6.0 3.6 BoZoN VS linxSelf-hosted file/code/media sharing website. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Demo: https://demo.linx-server.net/ [Moved to: https://github.com/linx-server/linx-server]
Mediacrush5.9 0.0 L3 BoZoN VS MediacrushA website for sharing media
ProjectSend5.9 5.6 L2 BoZoN VS ProjectSendProjectSend is a free, open source software that lets you share files with your clients, focused on ease of use and privacy. It supports clients groups, system users roles, statistics, multiple languages, detailed logs... and much more!
Chibisafe5.8 0.0 BoZoN VS ChibisafeBlazing fast file uploader and awesome bunker written in node! 🚀
PsiTransfer5.8 2.2 BoZoN VS PsiTransferSimple open source self-hosted file sharing solution.
Plik5.7 2.8 BoZoN VS PlikPlik is a temporary file upload system (Wetransfer like) in Go.
ipfs.pics5.6 0.0 L5 BoZoN VS ipfs.picsContent-addressable, peer-to-peer method of storing and sharing images on the internet.
Up15.1 0.0 L5 BoZoN VS Up1Client-side encrypted image host web server
PictShare5.0 3.6 L2 BoZoN VS PictShare:camera: PictShare is an open source image, mp4, pastebin hosting service with a simple resizing and upload API that you can host yourself. :rice_scene:
XBackBone4.8 5.9 BoZoN VS XBackBoneA lightweight file manager with full ShareX support and more
Uguu4.7 5.7 L3 BoZoN VS UguuUguu is a simple lightweight temporary file host with support for drop, paste, click and API uploading.
Pomf4.5 0.0 BoZoN VS PomfSimple file uploading and sharing, source for the now shut down site Pomf.se
Sharry4.2 7.9 BoZoN VS SharrySharry is a self-hosted file sharing web application.
Zipline4.1 7.7 BoZoN VS ZiplineA ShareX/file upload server that is easy to use, packed with features, and with an easy setup!
img.bi3.6 0.0 L5 BoZoN VS img.biimg.bi is a secure image hosting. Images are encrypted using AES-256 with random key in browser before upload.
FileShelter3.5 2.2 L4 BoZoN VS FileShelterFileShelter is a “one-click” file sharing web application
Nimbus3.3 0.0 L4 BoZoN VS NimbusA drag-and-drop shortlink file sharer for OS X
goploader3.3 0.0 BoZoN VS goploaderEasy file sharing with server-side encryption, curl/httpie/wget compliant
lufi3.2 0.0 BoZoN VS lufiRead-only mirror of https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lufi/
Kleeja3.1 2.8 BoZoN VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
imgpush3.1 0.0 BoZoN VS imgpushMinimalist Self-hosted Image Service for user submitted images in your app
lutim2.7 0.0 L4 BoZoN VS lutimLet's Upload That Image ! Read-only mirror of https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lutim
Files Sharing2.1 0.0 BoZoN VS Files SharingSelf-hosted files sharing application, easy to setup, easy to use
uPste2.0 0.0 L4 BoZoN VS uPsteA private file hosting application with an emphasis on serving technology communities.
fibridge2.0 0.0 BoZoN VS fibridgeProxy for turning web browsers into web servers. Load a 100GB file in your browser and stream it over the public web with HTTP byte range requests.
Share2.0 0.0 BoZoN VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
Dropcenter1.7 0.0 L1 BoZoN VS DropcenterUpload files by simple drag-n-drop.
Web-File-Uploader1.4 0.0 BoZoN VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
Beauties1.4 0.7 BoZoN VS BeautiesEssential personal Internet services
Pste1.3 6.6 BoZoN VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
FireShare1.3 0.0 BoZoN VS FireShareReal-time file sharing system. Using NodeJS, ReactJS, SocketIO, MongoDB. Chai, WebdriverIO for testing.
Jyraphe1.2 0.0 L2 BoZoN VS JyrapheJyraphe is a web application of file repository, easy to install and easy to use.
Jirafeau1.1 - BoZoN VS JirafeauJirafeau is a web site permitting to upload a file in a simple way and give an unique link to it.
CoquelicotCoquelicot is a “one-click” file sharing web application with a focus on protecting users’ privacy.
elixireSimple yet advanced screenshot uploading and link shortening service.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of BoZoN or a related project?
Official website : http://bozon.pw Roadmap page : http://roadmap.bozon.pw
Minimalist Drag & drop file sharing app
- Install: just unzip on your server; no database/ php 5.2. Then go to index.php?p=admin page and create your login/pass.
- Config: just change config.php file.
- Upload a file: go to index.php?p=admin page, connect and then drop files in the dashed area... that's it !
- Organize files & folders, share them, manage the shared access etc.
The share link is the file link in the admin's view (you can also access it by the button link on the file or the folder.)
Php 5 min, php5-gd, ZipArchive
I used a few libs I made
- auto_restrict : to easily lock access to a page and handle basic security features
- auto_thumbs : a function to generate all the thumbnails
- auto_dropzone : a lib that handles the drag and drop function only by including it in a script
- Array2feed.php : a function used to convert an array into a RSS feed without committing suicide XD
- "On-the-fly CSS Compression" (a personal modified version of https://gist.github.com/manastungare/2625128)
- sorttables.js (http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable)
- b-lazy (http://dinbror.dk/blazy)
- qr-js (http://hg.mearie.org/qrjs)
- m3uStreamPlayer.js (https://github.com/opi/m3uStreamPlayer)
- audiojs (http://kolber.github.io/audiojs)
- scrolltotop : (https://github.com/jerrywham-pluxml5-2/scrollToTop/)
- marked.js : (https://github.com/chjj/marked)
- vanillajs : (my own lib, very tiny)
Support & donate
You can support us using paypal or bitcoin with this page: Donate Contribuir Faire un don
All Bozon code and all the personal libs used in it are distributed under AGPL: feel free to fork, adapt, distribute, comment etc but please, keep your fork free too ;-)
- I want to add a user : There's a [New user] link in the admin's page top menu, click on it and put a login/pass
- I want to remove a user : Click on the [Users list] link in the admin's page top menu, check the user(s) you want to remove and click on ok.
- I've changed some config variables and nothing appends ! : that's not an issue; all variables are in the Session, so you need to restart chromium/firefox/opera etc to see the changes
- can't see the icons / problems uploading / list refresh problem : take a look to access rights (folders / files)
- I want to change my password : Use the change password function (top menu)
- I forgot my password ! : just use your FTP client and delete «private/auto_restrict*.php» files, then try to login again and create a new login/pass.
- I want to change the default language ! : see in config.php file you can set fr/en/es but you can also make your own traduction (see in lang.php)
- I don't want a stolen link works anymore (but I don't want to delete the file/folder) ! : in links mode, click on the regen button (recycle icon) and the share link for this item will automatically change.
- How to lock a share link with a password ? : click on the left menu, use the manage links button; then click on the lock icon on the file/folder and give a password. The file/folder will turn blue with a small lock meaning nobody can now use the share link without the password.
- Yes, ok, but how to remove the password ? : just click on regen button, the id will be regenerated and the password will be destroyed (the share link will change)
- What if I upload, create a folder or move an item with a name conflict ? : Don't worry, BoZoN will just rename the file to avoid overwriting.
- How to create my own skin ? : just copy the default folder in templates/ and make the changes you want, then change the config.php ($default_theme='default';)
- How to upload a complete folder with subfolders in one time ? : make a zip, upload it and use the convert icon (a folder) The uploaded zip will be unzipped on the server and all files and directory structure will be restored.
To Cyrille Borne [ https://github.com/cborne & http://www.cyrille-borne.com ]: without your comments, issues reporting and enhancement ideas this app would never have been so complete ;-)