PictShare alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Single-click/drag-n-drop upload" category.
Alternatively, view PictShare alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.4 9.5 L3 PictShare VS OnionShareSecurely and anonymously share files, host websites, and chat with friends using the Tor network
6.3 0.0 L5 PictShare VS YouTransferThe simple but elegant self-hosted file transfer & sharing solution
6.0 3.6 PictShare VS linxSelf-hosted file/code/media sharing website. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Demo: https://demo.linx-server.net/ [Moved to: https://github.com/linx-server/linx-server]
5.9 7.9 L2 PictShare VS ProjectSendProjectSend is a free, open source software that lets you share files with your clients, focused on ease of use and privacy. It supports clients groups, system users roles, statistics, multiple languages, detailed logs... and much more!
5.8 2.1 PictShare VS ChibisafeBlazing fast file uploader and awesome bunker written in node! 🚀
5.7 0.0 L5 PictShare VS ipfs.picsContent-addressable, peer-to-peer method of storing and sharing images on the internet.
3.2 2.6 PictShare VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
2.1 2.8 PictShare VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
1.4 0.0 PictShare VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
1.3 6.6 PictShare VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PictShare or a related project?
Host your own
text bins and stay in control
Table of contents
New Features in v2
- Added support for external storage
- Encryption of files in external storage
- Added text hosting (like pastebin)
- Added URL shortening
- Added WebP to images (and conversion from jpg,png to webp)
- Massive code rework. Actually we designed it from the ground up to be more modular and easier to debug
- Simple upload API
- 100% file based - no database needed
- Many Filters for images
- GIF to MP4 conversion
- JPG, PNG to WEBP conversion
- MP4 resizing
- PictShare removes all exif data so you can upload photos from your phone and all GPS tags and camera model info get wiped
- Change and resize your uploads just by editing the URL
- Duplicates don't take up space. If the exact same file is uploaded twice, the second upload will link to the first
- Many configuration options
- Full control over your data. Delete images with individual and global delete codes
- [x] Duplicate detection
- [x] Write permission detection
- [x] Delete codes for every uploaded file
- [x] Upload via link/url
- [x] Upload via base64
- [ ] Autodestruct for every uploaded file
Read here what those options do
- [x] ALT_FOLDER
- [x] URL (instead of FORCE_DOMAIN but mandatory)
- [x] LOG_UPLOADER
- [x] FFMPEG_BINARY
- [x] PNG_COMPRESSION
- [x] JPEG_COMPRESSION
- [x] WEBP_COMPRESSION
- [x] MASTER_DELETE_CODE
- [x] MASTER_DELETE_IP
- [x] UPLOAD_FORM_LOCATION
- [ ] UPLOAD_QUOTA
- [ ] UPLOAD_CODE
- [ ] LOW_PROFILE
- [ ] IMAGE_CHANGE_CODE
- [ ] MAX_RESIZED_IMAGES
- [ ] ALLOW_BLOATING
- [ ] BACKBLAZE
- [x] Resizing
- [x] Filters
- [x] Gif to mp4 conversion
- [x] Upload of images
Text file hosting
- [x] Upload of text files
- [x] Render template for text files
- [x] Raw data view
- [x] Downloadable
- [ ] Upload of links to shorten
- [x] Resizing
- [x] Preview image generation
- [x] Upload of videos
- [x] Automatic conversion if not mobile friendly or wrong encoder used
- [x] Render template for videos
This is a HASCHEK SOLUTIONS project
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PictShare README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.