Jyraphe alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Single-click/drag-n-drop upload" category.
Alternatively, view Jyraphe alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
transfer.sh9.3 3.8 Jyraphe VS transfer.shEasy and fast file sharing from the command-line.
OnionShare8.3 8.1 L3 Jyraphe VS OnionShareSecurely and anonymously share files, host websites, and chat with friends using the Tor network
droppy6.7 6.9 L1 Jyraphe VS droppydroppy is a self-hosted cloud server with an interface similar to desktop file managers and has capabilites to edit files on-the-fly as well as view and playback media directly in the browser.
YouTransfer6.2 0.0 L5 Jyraphe VS YouTransferThe simple but elegant self-hosted file transfer & sharing solution
linx6.0 3.6 Jyraphe VS linxSelf-hosted file/code/media sharing website. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Demo: https://demo.linx-server.net/ [Moved to: https://github.com/linx-server/linx-server]
Mediacrush5.9 0.0 L3 Jyraphe VS MediacrushA website for sharing media
ProjectSend5.9 6.0 L2 Jyraphe VS ProjectSendProjectSend is a free, open source software that lets you share files with your clients, focused on ease of use and privacy. It supports clients groups, system users roles, statistics, multiple languages, detailed logs... and much more!
PsiTransfer5.8 2.1 Jyraphe VS PsiTransferSimple open source self-hosted file sharing solution.
Chibisafe5.8 0.0 Jyraphe VS ChibisafeBlazing fast file uploader and awesome bunker written in node! 🚀
Plik5.7 2.7 Jyraphe VS PlikPlik is a temporary file upload system (Wetransfer like) in Go.
ipfs.pics5.6 0.0 L5 Jyraphe VS ipfs.picsContent-addressable, peer-to-peer method of storing and sharing images on the internet.
Up15.1 0.0 L5 Jyraphe VS Up1Client-side encrypted image host web server
PictShare5.0 3.5 L2 Jyraphe VS PictShare:camera: PictShare is an open source image, mp4, pastebin hosting service with a simple resizing and upload API that you can host yourself. :rice_scene:
XBackBone4.8 6.1 Jyraphe VS XBackBoneA lightweight file manager with full ShareX support and more
Uguu4.7 5.6 L3 Jyraphe VS UguuUguu is a simple lightweight temporary file host with support for drop, paste, click and API uploading.
Pomf4.5 0.0 Jyraphe VS PomfSimple file uploading and sharing, source for the now shut down site Pomf.se
Sharry4.2 8.1 Jyraphe VS SharrySharry is a self-hosted file sharing web application.
Zipline4.1 7.8 Jyraphe VS ZiplineA ShareX/file upload server that is easy to use, packed with features, and with an easy setup!
BoZoN3.7 0.0 L2 Jyraphe VS BoZoNMinimalist Drag & drop file sharing app (version 2.4 build 15)
img.bi3.6 0.0 L5 Jyraphe VS img.biimg.bi is a secure image hosting. Images are encrypted using AES-256 with random key in browser before upload.
FileShelter3.5 2.1 L4 Jyraphe VS FileShelterFileShelter is a “one-click” file sharing web application
Nimbus3.3 0.0 L4 Jyraphe VS NimbusA drag-and-drop shortlink file sharer for OS X
goploader3.3 0.0 Jyraphe VS goploaderEasy file sharing with server-side encryption, curl/httpie/wget compliant
lufi3.2 0.0 Jyraphe VS lufiRead-only mirror of https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lufi/
Kleeja3.1 2.7 Jyraphe VS Kleeja⬇️ File Upload/sharing application, used by thousands of webmasters since 2007.
imgpush3.1 0.0 Jyraphe VS imgpushMinimalist Self-hosted Image Service for user submitted images in your app
lutim2.7 0.0 L4 Jyraphe VS lutimLet's Upload That Image ! Read-only mirror of https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lutim
Files Sharing2.1 0.0 Jyraphe VS Files SharingSelf-hosted files sharing application, easy to setup, easy to use
Share2.1 0.0 Jyraphe VS ShareSimple yet advanced uploader. Allows users to upload files,images, and text with moderation tools for admins. Can be used for friends and family or just for you. Built with integration, like ShareX but more uploaders will be officially supported.
uPste2.0 0.0 L4 Jyraphe VS uPsteA private file hosting application with an emphasis on serving technology communities.
fibridge2.0 0.0 Jyraphe VS fibridgeProxy for turning web browsers into web servers. Load a 100GB file in your browser and stream it over the public web with HTTP byte range requests.
Dropcenter1.7 0.0 L1 Jyraphe VS DropcenterUpload files by simple drag-n-drop.
Web-File-Uploader1.4 0.0 Jyraphe VS Web-File-UploaderA simple tool to let people upload and share images and files
Beauties1.4 0.7 Jyraphe VS BeautiesEssential personal Internet services
Pste1.3 6.6 Jyraphe VS PsteJust a simple file hosting application inspired by the likes of pomf.se and teknik.io.
FireShare1.3 0.0 Jyraphe VS FireShareReal-time file sharing system. Using NodeJS, ReactJS, SocketIO, MongoDB. Chai, WebdriverIO for testing.
Jirafeau1.1 - Jyraphe VS JirafeauJirafeau is a web site permitting to upload a file in a simple way and give an unique link to it.
CoquelicotCoquelicot is a “one-click” file sharing web application with a focus on protecting users’ privacy.
elixireSimple yet advanced screenshot uploading and link shortening service.
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Jyraphe or a related project?
Jyraphe, your web file repository
Jyraphe is a web application of file repository, easy to install and easy to use. Jyraphe is an entirely free application, it is distributed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3 or later. See the COPYING file in this directory.
For more information, see: http://home.gna.org/jyraphe/
Jyraphe 0.7 (04 octobre 2013)
- FEATURE: Add JQuery 1.10
- FEATURE: Add JQuery File Upload
- FEATURE: Add Email notification on upload
- FEATURE: Ajax rendering
- FEATURE: Render raw text if called with Curl
- BUG: CSS fixes
Jyraphe 0.6a1 (31 janvier 2010)
The Jyraphe team is pleased to announce the release of Jyraphe 0.6 alpha1.
As the name points out, this version is an early release and may not work properly.
We haven't remained idle all this time, and this new version bundles the following new features:
- Switch from functional code to object-oriented structure.
- Changed the configuration to the Unix conf file structure (or .ini for Windows users).
- Changed the file descriptors from bare text files to conf files.
- Improved visual appearance and added a new style.
- Removed the Trash directory. Outdated files are now deleted.
- Added a cleaning script that can be run by cron to keep the files'pool clean.
- The infinite validity option can be disabled.
- The validity period is now defaulted to one week (the default can be changed.)
Please also note that this version is not compatible with the 0.5 release, and the uploaded files would be lost using this one.
Jyraphe 0.5 (26 juin 2009)
- Corrected installer
- Easier use of the installer (the enter key can be used to validate a step)
- The installer script (install.php) must be deleted for the jyraphe to work. This is done for security reasons.
- All errors now appear in one big error box instead of separate error boxes.
Jyraphe 0.4 (20 april 2009)
- SECURITY: possible path traversal by uploading a file R0...0 (32 zeroes) and calling file.php?h=../files/R0..0
- BUG: possibility to download a protected file without a key
- FEATURE: better form (without tables)
Jyraphe 0.3 (28 may 2008)
- SECURITY: a forged link file could be uploaded and accessed with get.php?h=../files/forgedfile so that any readable file could be accessed
- FEATURE: install.php script with randomised name of the var/ directory
- FEATURE: password protection
- FEATURE: time limit
- FEATURE: support for multiple CSS and better handling of images in the css
- FEATURE: better Content-Type handling and XHTML validation
- SECURITY: now prevent .php from upload, rename it in .phps
- FEATURE: renamed get.php in file.php (in prevision of thumb.php)
Jyrahe 0.2 (22 april 2008)
- SECURITY: .htaccess could be uploaded and change the access of var/
- BUG: infinite loop when renaming a file in case of a collision
- BUG: warning of the substr_compare when null mime-type
- BUG: substr_compare not defined for old PHP4
Jyraphe 0.1 (12 april 2008)
- First release of Jyraphe
- KNOWN BUG: when not defining $cgf['web_root'] in config.local.php, and having $cfg['use_redirect'] = true, the CSS does not appear in case of 404 error. Workaround: define $cgf['web_root'] in your config.local.php
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Jyraphe README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.