lutim alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Single-click/drag-n-drop upload" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of lutim or a related project?
What Lutim means?
It means Let's Upload That Image.
What does it do?
It stores images and allows you to see them, download them or share them on social networks. From version 0.5, the gif images can be displayed as animated gifs in Twitter, but you need an HTTPS server (Twitter requires that. Lutim detects if you have a HTTPS server and displays a static image twitter card if you don't);
Images are indefinitely stored unless you request that they will be deleted at first view or after 24 hours / one week / one month / one year.
Lutim is licensed under the terms of the AGPL. See the LICENSE file.
You can see it working at https://lut.im.
The official wiki contains all you need to know about Lutim (installation, API, etc.). Go to https://framagit.org/luc/lutim/wikis/home or clone it:
git clone https://framagit.org/luc/lutim.wiki.git
Lutim does encryption on the server if asked to, but does not store the key.
Lutim comes with English, French and Spanish languages. It will choose the language to display from the browser's settings.
See [AUTHORS.md](AUTHORS.md) file.
The details on how to contribute are on the wiki.
Make a donation
Others projects dependencies
Lutim is written in Perl with the Mojolicious framework.
- Twitter bootstrap framework to look not too ugly
- JQuery and JQuery File Uploader (slightly modified) to add some modernity
- Raphaël and morris.js for stats graphs
- freezeframe.js (slightly modified) to be able to freeze animated gifs in twitter card
- Moment.js for displaying real dates instead of unix timestamps.
- Fontello and the markdown font for the icons, licenses for the fontello icons fonts are in
- Henny Penny font designed by Olga Umpeleva for Brownfox
- PhotoSwipe for the gallery
- JSZip for generating a zip containing all the images in the gallery
- FileSaver.js for saving the zip
- Toastify JS for notifications
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the lutim README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.